JOMY stairs are constructed from standard components, and adapted to the building in accordance with safety requirements. The JOMY stairs are modular, bolted together just like meccano. They are supplied ready-to-assemble and designed for transport.
Several layout options are available, depending on your building:
- In-line stairs
- Crossed stairs, parallel to the facade
- Crossed stairs, perpendicular to the facade
- Rectangular stair layout
- Other configurations on request
- Self-supporting, mounted on columns
- Suspended, mounted on brackets, which in turn are suspended from the facade.
The stairway is constructed from extruded aluminum profiles that are anodized with natural mat finishing and is assembled using stainless steel fasteners.
Standard inclines are 37° and 45°. Other inclines are available on request.
The Useful width of flights is from 600mm to 1200mm. Larger widths are available on request.
5. Mechanical properties
Stairs are designed to carry a useful load of 102 lb/ft² or 500 Kg/m². Different mechanical properties are available on request.
- Several guardrail models, anti-slip steps, risers
- "Escadesign" model, with polygonal balconies
- Burglar resistant: access by unauthorized persons is prevented through counter balanced lower flight or enclosure of lower flight , with access door and crash bar
- Several gates and chains to secure the access to the stairs and balconies
- Many types of paneling to enclose the access to stairs and balconies
- Custom balconies and passageways to connect to stairs
- Factory painting in any RAL color before delivery with polyester powder coating
- Lower second handrail for children
- Additional guardrails on concrete or handrails against the wall for overall security
- Other available options on request
Request a free quote