Construction and materials
- JOMY counterbalanced ladders are constructed of Extruded anodized aluminum profiles.
- Stainless steel fasteners are used.
- Factory polyester powder coating in any RAL color is available.
- JOMY counterbalanced ladders comply with prevailing standards.
- Standard elements assemble to any desired length with joint interlocking uprights.
- Uprights are oblongs profiles of 3" x 1" x 0.1".
- Rungs are inserted and snapped into the uprights.
- Rungs are ribbed on the upper side.
- Useful rung width is 1' 3.7".
- Rungs are placed every 11".
- Other dimensions are available on request.
Specially designed fixing clamps are used to attach wall fasteners and safety cage hoops to ladder uprights. These fixing clamps can be clipped to the ladder uprights at any desired position. A large range of wall fasteners are available for fast and easy installation on most support structures. The ladder can be fitted parallel or perpendicular to the wall. The vertical distance between wall fasteners should not exceed 9' 0", except when reinforced uprights are used.
Fixing clamps can be used in two ways. They can be fixed to allow for vertical movement. The fitting allowing vertical movement is used for long ladders, to accommodate thermal expansion of ladders and the building structures.